As Marketing Coordinator you will report to and work closely with the Marketing Manager to assist in tactical execution of all paid social and digital marketing initiatives at Lo & Sons. This role is fast paced and requires a strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize time sensitive projects, and will require collaboration with internal teams and external partners. The ideal candidate stays up to date with current digital and social media trends and has an interest in the technical understanding of the advertising/marketing landscape.
This individual will be expected to strongly represent the core values and of the company and to work towards achieving our company mission and business goals. And because the marketing landscape changes so quickly and strategies often shift, this role may require stepping outside of your core responsibilities.
Campaign Setup & Execution
- Assist with execution of new launches, product marketing and promotional campaigns, with a heavy focus on digital advertising and email channels.
- Responsible for the setup and input of creative assets and copy for all digital ads with a heavy focus on paid social and paid search advertising.
- Execute email campaign set up from start to finish including creative asset uploads, landing page url tracking set up, QA/Testing for accuracy, soliciting of feedback from marketing & creative teams and managing any necessary adjustments as a result of feedback
Media & Email Calendar Management & Planning
- Assist in updating and managing media calendars, with a focus on social media and email campaigns
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the deliverables and deadlines with creative team to execute marketing content and advertisements
- Maintain knowledge and communicate to creative team all ad specifications and platform capabilities
- Respond to partnership requests and initiate research of potential partnership opportunities
Reporting & Competitive Analysis
- Manage data entry to assist in the creation of reports
- Help report and communicate historical ad creative performance to better inform future decision making
- Keep a pulse on updates in the digital and social landscape and competitor campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience (digital marketing/social preferred)
- Must be able to balance multiple marketing priorities at once and successfully execute projects simultaneously
- Willing to be hands on and has a self-starter attitude
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, accountable, and has a proven ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and general understanding of marketing and financial measurements
- Possess a passion for media & marketing trends and has a good understanding of the web, social media and related technologies
- Team player with ability to communicate well among cross-functional teams; is also patient, flexible, and open to work through unexpected changes.