Founded in 2010, Lo & Sons creates smart and stylish bags for people on the go. We began as a family business, hiring only when we needed to. This means we’ve been able to build a team that is passionate, focused and purposeful, focusing less on team numbers and more on the people and purpose. We aren’t a fashion lifestyle brand/company. We are are a mission driven travel brand that aims to solve real problems by delivering smart and thoughtfully designed products.
We are looking to hire a E-Commerce Product Manager to help lead and manage our e-commerce road-map. Your core role will be to manage the strategy and design/development updates of our online store. This role requires someone who is very analytical, tech savvy, and super organized, yet has the ability to collaborate well with design/creative teams. It’s a high-impact role at a fast growing yet independently owned brand, and you would report directly into the co-founder and vice president of the company. Your responsibilities will include:
Analytics / User Testing and Research
- Help coordinate and conduct user testing and research
- Monitor on a daily basis traffic volume, user behaviors, and key website metrics for site performance.
- Combine both quantitative analysis of user behavior flows, and qualitative user testing/research to inform strategy and direction on site design updates.
Conceptualization / Roadmap Management
- Ideate and map out new features and site improvements.
- Manage the schedule and prioritization of projects and site design updates.
- Present and regularly report to leadership site improvements and any key performance metrics/results
Feature Launches / Site Management
- Manage the development process and collaborate closely with design/creative teams to make any updates or launch new features to our Shopify theme.
- Manage the implementation any new e-commerce technology integrations (ex. inventory management systems, reporting tools).
- Manage Shopify backend and any internal workflows and customer tagging systems.
- Ensure new site content is launched properly and on time.
- Ensure products are properly setup/organized and product feeds are updated regularly.
- Ensure image filenames, alt text, and all site content is systematically uploaded and organized.
- Ensure links and URL redirects are all active and all site content is systematically managed and organized.
- 4-5+ years of e-commerce product management experience
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Tag Managers, SEO Tools, Github, CMS, and ERP systems
- Data driven and tech savvy, always on top of the latest new technology
- Strong pro-active and confident communicator
- Direct experience with working closely with cross-functional teams
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is resourceful and willing to get their hands dirty
- A team player who loves to work collaboratively that is also patient, flexible, and open to work through unexpected changes
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- FSA for medical & dependent care
- SIMPLE IRA